The WIFT Victoria board is excited to bring you the second in our series of lockdown webinars: JobKeeper – there’s an art to it!
This members only discussion will be presented by Laura Davidson, WIFT VIC Treasurer and Chartered Accountant at Koustas + Co, where she is also a Principal and the Chief Operating Officer.
It will explore the practical application of JobKeeper and other stimulus measures for sole traders in the arts. Specifically, the webinar will cover the key issues facing sole traders regarding accessing the $1,500 JobKeeper payment including:
- explaining the key eligibility criteria
- which test do you apply – The Basic Test or the Alternative Test
- what is GST Turnover and what if you aren’t registered for GST
- how to register for JobKeeper
- explaining the practical implications of meeting the fortnightly payment requirement
- monthly reporting obligations
Date: May 6, 2020
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest. A Zoom link will be sent prior to the webinar.
NB This event will be recorded and made available to the public at a later date.
LAURA DAVIDSON, WIFT Victoria Treasurer
Laura is a Chartered Accountant with over 12 years experience. Previously, she sat on sporting incorporated associations and was a founding board member for a mental health not-for-profit in Sydney. Through her vast expertise, Laura proudly contributes to the financial success of WIFT Victoria for its members. She is passionate about female representation on Boards and helping women succeed.